Helping residents create, fortify, and sustain their   affordable co-ops and tenant associations since 1973


In the News

UHAB's Co-op Services

UHAB has more than four decades of experience working with housing co-ops. Contact us today and learn more about our unique approach and the expertise we have to offer.

Member News

Special Invitation to Housing Conference

UHAB and Council of New York Cooperatives and Condominiums (CNYC), invite you to join the  

38th Annual CNYC Housing Conference

Sunday, November 11th

**You must register through UHAB by 10/15, and don’t miss the early bird discounts!**