Join almost 600 HDFC co-ops across New York City using UHAB’s cost saving programs.
UHAB members get access to:
- Bulk purchasing programs like UHAB Fuel and FLIP insurance to save on essential costs
- Help filling vacant units through Market and Match
- Bookkeeping services and our bookkeeping software for HDFCs, Connected Book$
- Energy advisement and assistance lowering your energy bills, including advisement around compliance with Local Law 84 (Benchmarking) and Local Law 97
- Our quarterly print newsletter, Member News
Join the HDFC community!
How to join:
UHAB membership fees depend on the size of your building, and cost your HDFC $7.50 per apartment per year. To join, fill out a membership form.
Membership forms, payment, and inquiries can be faxed to (212) 479-3337, emailed to Claraat email@example.com, or mailed to:
UHAB | Urban Homesteading Assistance Board
120 Wall Street, 20th Floor
New York, NY 10005