UHAB helps low-income co-ops and TIL buildings run smoothly at the lowest possible cost by providing access to money-saving programs on insurance, fuel, and more. With the buying power of over 600 member buildings, we can secure the lowest prices, and develop new programs for low-income co-ops.
Members can take advantage of special offers like:
- Fire and Liability Insurance Program (FLIP)- access to the most competitive fire and liability insurance rates for HDFCs for over 24 years.
- UHAB Fuel- this program, in partnership with Ambassador Fuel & Oil Burner Corp and Hess, discounts fuel prices for member HDFCs.
- Connected Books- custom designed software that helps HDFCs easily track and record finances.
- Bookkeeping Services to help buildings stay financially healthy at affordable prices.
- Useful monthly newsletters, seminars, and other special community events.
- Access to publicized apartment listings and management resources.
- One-on-one attention and customized help from UHAB staff.
In addition to the benefits that buildings receive, building membership helps UHAB strengthen the entire HDFC community. Membership only costs $7.50 per apartment per year, so print out a membership form and send in your check today!
View a detailed description of UHAB's Member Services here.
- About UHAB
- Co-op Members
- Support Us